lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2015, 10:07 AM   #1
natez
Not Yet Wild

Default ScottyB Conversion Install

Installed Scotty's conversion kit into my '86 club car. It was already 48 volt with a commander motor in it that somehow didn't burn up with the resister setup it had , it was run at 48volt like that for probably 4-5 years, but got 24/25 mph with the 17' street wheels it has on it and lift kit. Anyways went with the 500 amp controller, 2ga wires and the install was a breeze. Cart runs smooth now, 25-26mph on full charge, nice and cool and its nice to see a higher voltage on the meter at 1/4 throttle vs. full instead of it pulling the same amount of juice from the batteries at every throttle position with the resistor.

Got a V-glide, 48volt solenoid, 6 gauge wire kit and resistor setup forsale if anyone is looking.

Nate
natez is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2015, 12:26 PM   #2
tculpepper
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: ScottyB Conversion Install

I'm about to put a conversion kit on my ezgo. Glad to hear of the success. Which kit did you go with?
tculpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 12:56 PM   #3
palomino08
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: ScottyB Conversion Install

How much for Vglide?

Will convert my DS later. ScottyB kit is on the list.
palomino08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car