lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-24-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
7fa
Not Yet Wild

Default Need some help with Bad Boy Classic (Ezgo) I just bought

Picked up a 2008 Bad Boy classic on the cheap, but it needs some work. Previous owner has a small cart fix-up place and bought this one not running. He replaced the controller on it from another bad boy model and got it up and running.

Questions:
1. Dash has switches labeled "Brakes" with on and off positions, as well as a switch labeled with "4WD" and "Auto" positions.

Any idea what these do and how they work? I've tried them in both positions and cant tell any difference (front and back wheels spin in either positon). Owner wasn't sure if maybe the new controller didnt have these functions??

2. The cart "brakes" when you let off the gas, so I'm guessing this is a REGEN cart?

3. The LED battery gauge sucks.. Is there a 4 digit digital model that will swap in it's place?

More questions to come, but trying to figure out the basics here.

Thanks!
7fa is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO