lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2016, 01:04 PM   #1
jfw432
Not Yet Wild

Default Mud flaps?

Will mud flaps cut down on the amount of dust trailing behind the cart? I do a lot of driving on dirt roads and every time I stop, I get passed by a cloud of dust...no matter how fast or slow I go.
jfw432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-22-2016, 01:11 PM   #2
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Mud flaps?

Nope.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:33 PM   #3
FF Titus
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfw432 View Post
Will mud flaps cut down on the amount of dust trailing behind the cart? I do a lot of driving on dirt roads and every time I stop, I get passed by a cloud of dust...no matter how fast or slow I go.
Mud Flaps = Mud
Dust Flaps = ??? N95 Mask

Other than an enclosure for the vehicle or a mask to stop breathing that in, you're not going to avoid it. Well, unless it rains ;)
FF Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:21 AM   #4
jfw432
Not Yet Wild

Well the reason I ask is because mud flaps on a hatchback can really cut down on the dust on the back of the car since the majority of the dust is from the tires. Maybe I'll try doing a simple full length mud flap/dust guard attached to the back bumper and see if that reduces it. I feel like it would since you'd at least be towing most of the dust with you under the cart instead of it trailing behind you.

Might not be an issue if we ever get some rain...
jfw432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO