lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #1
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

Default UPDATE - SW202 or Solenoid or Controller?.?.?

Ok - so I had a few threads running while dealing with intermittent issues. Went so far as to take it to a shop (big mistake).

Turns out the controller was the culprit. Of course wanted to check controller last due to cost, but the dollars outlayed chasing the issue far exceeded just starting there.

I ended up replacing solenoid, two batteries, cables. Added a fuse box, replaced 12 volt accessory panel and rewired entire cart until I figured this out

Intermittent issues always remained. Cart would run fine, then die - only to start again (when it felt like it)

By chance and out of aggravation I hit the controller with a hammer and VOILA the cart ran. Carried hammer from there out - everytime it 'stalled' - tap with a hammer on B- area of controller - and BOOM - it ran.

Bought a new SR-43400 controller from Scotty and got it in today. I am assuming and HOPING that the intermittent stalls are gone.

Let's all bow our heads - and pray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0947.jpg (87.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0948.jpg (93.1 KB, 0 views)
Dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO