lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2017, 10:27 AM   #11
Unicorn
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2009 Electric Precedent what's it worth?

I would suggest that you become familiar with the type of cart that you want through reading these threads. Also, ask lots of questions. It doesn't take much for the owner to look at what they have to relay an answer to you. There are a lot of carts out there that look great only to find issues later. I recommend a long test drive too. I drove mine for 10 continuous minutes and another 20 minutes looking it all over before buying. Researched on my phone as I looked it over. I passed on a lot of carts that appeared to be great and weren't. Deals pop up here and there so you don't need to be too jumpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #12
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Go test drive it, find a hill and go up! If you're happy but it if not build one you like
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:49 PM   #13
REDSLED
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I bought my CC Pres last year thinking a golf cart is a golf cart. Well, thanks to BGW I found out its not, a golf cart is not just a golf cart. You gotta good group of people here that are always willing to advise. I'm in Orlando, and that price might be a smidge high (old batteries), but make sure you look it over, question everything that just don't seem right and research you heart out. Shoot, he done dropped 800.00 bucks off the price right away??? He's got room to move and doesn't want it sitting around.
REDSLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:19 PM   #14
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

As mentioned above, do some shopping around. You might just run up on a better deal.
Check your local Golf Cart places to see what they want for a used cart. You would get some kind of warranty from a cart shop. Take your time and do the research.
I'm not trying to talk you out of your current possible purchase.
You might even call the guy and let him know that you have been doing research and the price seems a bit high. If he doesn't come down, sit on it for a week and call back.
If he doesn't bulge, sit on it for another week.
While you are sitting on it, research and look around at other carts.
Still, in my mind the price ain't bad but it could be better.
Down South is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car