lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
kcc865
Not Yet Wild

Default E.R.I.C. Charging showing red fault

I have a 2014 (JE14) Club Car. The charger will flash green on the charge indicator when plugged in then go straight to the red fault light. Only the red fault light and blue power light are on. No audible noise from the cart either. Ive unplugged it from the wall and the cart let it sit for a few minutes and then plug it back in. Again, Blue power light comes on, a flash of green on the battery symbol, and then straight to red fault.... Cant find anything on these charger scouring the internet. Anyone have any experience with this issue?
kcc865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-26-2017, 12:00 PM   #2
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: E.R.I.C. Charging showing red fault

This was just discussed recently, look at this post, this member tested inserting a plain USB memory stick in the charger and then using the free software to look at the data log.

I am not sure if it will show you enough information to find the cause of your problem, but it is easy enough to try:
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ml#post1444162
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 07:36 PM   #3
william h
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: E.R.I.C. Charging showing red fault

My red fault light turned out to be a bad power cable to the charger
william h is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car