lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2018, 02:46 PM   #1
egosmurf
Not Yet Wild

Default 94 Medalist MS2 Power Wire Question

I posted the schematic that I'm using for this rewire. The ones in red are my issue wires.

First, the RED/WHT wire coming from the interlock to the MS2. I do not have an interlock, do I just run this wire to + of the battery? Or can I run it to the + small terminal on the solenoid (red dotted line)?

Second, the other 2 red wires going to the + small terminal of the solenoid. Is that correct? There are only 2 spade connectors on the solenoid, 1 of them being used up by the diode. So if the answer from question 1 is run to the solenoid, that will make 3 wires spliced together on 1 spade end.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Redline.jpg (161.7 KB, 0 views)
egosmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #2
egosmurf
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 94 Medalist MS2 Power Wire Question

I think I answered my own question... I can run it to the large terminal on the solenoid. Exactly the same as the battery.
egosmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO