lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2020, 08:46 PM   #1
Dmopar74
Not Yet Wild

Default txt48 personality chip from golfkartking?

does this increase speed on my 2013 txt48? cart tops out at 14mph right now all stock

https://www.golfcartking.com/ezgo-48...sonality-chip/
Dmopar74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-10-2020, 09:00 PM   #2
coldair
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: txt48 personality chip from golfkartking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmopar74 View Post
does this increase speed on my 2013 txt48? cart tops out at 14mph right now all stock

https://www.golfcartking.com/ezgo-48...sonality-chip/
my dog and I hit 30 mph with the mods in my signature
coldair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 09:19 PM   #3
Dmopar74
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldair View Post
my dog and I hit 30 mph with the mods in my signature
I do plan on going the alltrax route, just too much coin right now.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:32 AM   #4
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
I do plan on going the alltrax route, just too much coin right now.
If you mail your 1206HB-5201 controller to me, I can enable Freedom Mode, give it a performance tune, and mail it back. Send a PM to usgicollector for information on how to do this. Next week I will be working my way to Texas and back to do this to many carts for members. I'm not sure where you are at...

By your username, you must be a Mopar fan. I used to have a 1973 Plymouth Duster. I drove my father to the dealership to buy it new for a bit over $2,000, and when he upgraded he sold me that car for $500. It was a numbers matching car and I had all of the original paperwork for it. I ended up giving it to a friend to use, that needed a car. He became so frustated at driving a stick shift that he sold it! I was not a happy camper at him doing that, as it held sentimental value for me. He was supposed to give it back to me when he could afford to replace it. The guy he sold it to butchered it and turned it into a 1/4 mile drag car.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:16 AM   #5
Dmopar74
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
If you mail your 1206HB-5201 controller to me, I can enable Freedom Mode, give it a performance tune, and mail it back. Send a PM to usgicollector for information on how to do this. Next week I will be working my way to Texas and back to do this to many carts for members. I'm not sure where you are at...

By your username, you must be a Mopar fan. I used to have a 1973 Plymouth Duster. I drove my father to the dealership to buy it new for a bit over $2,000, and when he upgraded he sold me that car for $500. It was a numbers matching car and I had all of the original paperwork for it. I ended up giving it to a friend to use, that needed a car. He became so frustated at driving a stick shift that he sold it! I was not a happy camper at him doing that, as it held sentimental value for me. He was supposed to give it back to me when he could afford to replace it. The guy he sold it to butchered it and turned it into a 1/4 mile drag car.

Bob
Thank you Bob, I will do that! I am in Washington state.
I had a 74 duster, 73 scamp with a 70 duster front clip, 72? Crew cab truck, 2016 2500, and now 2018 2500. All of em I put a lot of time and money into. The 74 duster was my first and favorite, let a friend drive it and he totaled it at 60 mph with me riding passenger. The 74 was also my father's car. My father has a 09 challenger now he never drives that he wants to get rid of but haven't yet because I want to buy it from him when I can. Nothing special about it, but again want it for sentimental value
Old 06-11-2020, 12:36 PM   #6
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Thank you Bob, I will do that! I am in Washington state.
I had a 74 duster, 73 scamp with a 70 duster front clip, 72? Crew cab truck, 2016 2500, and now 2018 2500. All of em I put a lot of time and money into. The 74 duster was my first and favorite, let a friend drive it and he totaled it at 60 mph with me riding passenger. The 74 was also my father's car. My father has a 09 challenger now he never drives that he wants to get rid of but haven't yet because I want to buy it from him when I can. Nothing special about it, but again want it for sentimental value
I have a few GMs, a 1992 Ford E-450 Ambulance w/7.3L Turbo diesel, 3 Dodge RAM vans, all 1 ton with the 360 V8. One 1983, one 1987, and one 1991 with an Edelbrock Performer intake and Edelbrock 4 barrel carb that replaced the fuel injection system. It was downgraded from an all electronic vehicle so it can keep running through an EMP.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO