lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
spectrum1c
Not Yet Wild

Default Lestronic II no longer float charging?

The previous owner of my golf cart said the Lestronic II charger that come with it was able to float charge after fully charging the batteries. However, now it just shuts off after fully charging but never comes back on again until I unplug and plug it back into the golf cart.
As I read through the trouble shooting manuals I've found through this forum, I see no mention of a feature that sounds like float charging.
Does anyone know if this charger could ever float charge, and if so, what the issue could be?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lestronic II.jpg (212.5 KB, 0 views)
spectrum1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-19-2021, 10:19 AM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Lestronic II no longer float charging?

Nope, wasn't a feature of that charger.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:43 AM   #3
spectrum1c
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense why I couldn't find any mention in the trouble shooting guides.

Does anyone know of a high quality 36v battery maintainer? In reality our golf cart sits 99% of the time unused so we should really be keeping it on some kind of maintainer. I like the CTEK brand of maintainers, but see that they don't come in 36v.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:49 AM   #4
spectrum1c
Not Yet Wild

Nevermind, fortunately just found a recent thread which deals with the topic of finding a separate high quality battery maintainer

https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/show...=float+charger
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha