lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2021, 06:15 PM   #1
Mightyoak
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Another what year is this cart

Was advertised as 2008. Can’t find a serial number but thinking this is like 2006 model. New to Yamaha carts and want to order some things but need to make sure I am ordering the right stuff.
Where would I find the serial number and can you tell me what year this baby is?
Mightyoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-06-2021, 06:36 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Another what year is this cart

2003-2007 G22e. Serial number was on a sticker at the left edge of the driver's side glovebox.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 06:59 PM   #3
Mightyoak
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

TY,
It has an aftermarket dash kit so maybe I can find it under that!
Old 02-06-2021, 07:14 PM   #4
ACHiPo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Clean looking cart!
ACHiPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:42 AM   #5
Mightyoak
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Charged it then put a whole gallon of distilled water in the batteries. Appears to be in good shape overall. Will see
Old 02-07-2021, 12:04 PM   #6
ACHiPo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Where are you located? Used carts, especially in good condition, seem to be hard to find. It's kinda funny, though, as dealers were not willing to give me hardly anything on trade-in on a new cart for my 2006 Club Car DS.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:28 PM   #7
Mightyoak
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Colorado. Up north close to Fort Collins. This one sat for sale so I was wondering what was wrong with it but seems pretty clean so far. Date on batteries is July 2019 and seem strong. Haven’t tested them except for driving around. Ordered a mirror, windshield, and some new locks for the dash as he didn’t have keys. Motor runs about 19-20mph. Other than the bumper being a little messed and a couple small rips in the seat it is in really good shape. Body is great. He was asking $2500 and I got it for $1800. Put $200 into it and some elbow grease and it will be awesome!
Old 02-07-2021, 04:30 PM   #8
Mightyoak
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHiPo View Post
Where are you located? Used carts, especially in good condition, seem to be hard to find. It's kinda funny, though, as dealers were not willing to give me hardly anything on trade-in on a new cart for my 2006 Club Car DS.
Did you get a new cart? What kind and how do you like it? Someday I would like to start with something brand new!
Old 02-07-2021, 05:05 PM   #9
ACHiPo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyoak View Post
Did you get a new cart? What kind and how do you like it? Someday I would like to start with something brand new!
I decided to fix up my DS--LiFePO4 battery pack, AC drive conversion, new seat, windshield, LED lights, wheels and tires. All in less than half what a Li cart costs new, and I should get higher performance. The only real complaint I have with my cart is how slow it is going up the hill from our valley course to the hill course--about an 8% grade for 1/4 mile--it slows to less than a walking pace. The batteries needed replacing (they were purchased by the previous owner before I bought the cart in 2014), the seat needed reupholstering, etc.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha