lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2021, 02:37 PM   #1
medic1826
Not Yet Wild

Default MPT battery charging issue

My batteries are testing good, replaced the capister in the charger. The charger will kick on but the volt reader will not move so its not charging. I have manually charged the batteries for the 30 mins. And that's when I noticed the controller blinking. It's is either 1 blink then 3 fast blinks or 3 fast blinks then 1 blink.

If I remember correctly the last time this happened it was my solenoid.

My question is if the solenoid is bad will that prevent the cart from charging?

I had a broken wire that I repaired, it seemed to control the cart movement. As in it would go but then completely loose power. Unfortunately I didn't figure that out till the last bit of juice in the batteries. So I fixed the wire but now can not seem to get the cart to charge.

I so not know how to test the solenoid. My Trickle charger shows that each battery is testing at the 8.0 amps.

Help I need my cart desperately
medic1826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
curtis supex 1264-5407
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO