lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2016, 12:43 PM   #11
ONEDAY
Gone Wild

Default Re: Cart pulls to the right.

Here's a manual that shows the king pins

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/attac...8469g01rs_.pdf
ONEDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #12
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I found what the bushing looks like off ebay by looking it up. It looks like aluminum . The bolt obviously runs through it. I just don't remember it that well. I do remember when I got it there was very little grease in them when I lifted it.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:09 AM   #13
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Ok. So like I posted the new tie rod on outer passenger side helped a bit as it was loose.

After replacing the spindle bushings and king pin and having the bushings reamed at dealer and I reinstalled it all and checked alignment again, all was perfect. Drove it and the hard pull is gone. The bushings fixed most of it. Still has a slight pull but I beleive I have a brake drag on that side I need to check. But it's 90% better I'd say.

Just a follow up.

For those doing the spindle on this year's cart. The bushings and king pin cost me less than $15 (if I remember right) at a dealer I found . You need a press or know how to beat them in and out like you do u joints in a drive shaft. And have to have a way to ream the bushings, which I paid the dealer $17.5 in labor to do for me.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO