lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2016, 05:49 PM   #1
cdscycleandatv
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default In need of a rxv scanner

Does anyone know where one could buy a RXV scanner, or rent one. I own a legitimate Motorcycle and ATV Shop in South West Virginia (Galax, Wythville, Hillsville area) that being said I am familiar with diagnostic tools such as scanners. I know where the CAN plug is, and I have If someone that is in the golf cart business is willing to rent the scanner I can let you put a hold on my credit card for the amount of a new scanner, and after I return via Mail you can subtract the rental price from the hold amount and charge the difference to the card. Just a thought. I really need a scanner before I spend a $1000 for a controller. Thanks.

Chad Douglas,
CD's Cycle and ATV Shop LLC
259 Oak Grove rd
Austinville, VA 24312
cdscycleandatv is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-11-2016, 06:42 PM   #2
Isaac-1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: In need of a rxv scanner

There are 2 different RXV scanners, one for the Danaher is available from Flight Systems, they often have one listed on ebay for around $1,000. The post mid 2012 RXV's (or retrofitted eariler models) use a Curtis controller, not sure of the model number on it, I think that is the one that comes with multiple levels, base version is basically a scanner and does not let you program. Ebay is currently showing 1 available 7 sold on the Flight Systems hand held for $999 + Shipping. From time to time used ones come up for less also.

Ike

ps I have considered buying one and renting it out at $100 a pop, but the logistics are a concen.
Isaac-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:25 AM   #3
mjroman20
Gone Wild

Default Re: In need of a rxv scanner

Curtis Handset model 1313-4401 (or 1311-4401 older version) Also what some people call a "ClubCar handset" also works. These are all OEM level access and should let you adjust anything you would really need to.
mjroman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO