lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2016, 08:21 AM   #1
teamscion2004@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default 2010 RXV motor sensor harness pulled off, Need help with which waire go back where?

Pulled the motor out of 2010 RXV and the small 4 wire motor sensor plug got wedged in frame and the wires pilled out of the harness plug. Can someone please tell me which wire goes back to each. I have red-blue-black and white (bare motor side 24 ga wires) and orange- blu/wht- blk- and white (main harness side 16 ga wires) Cart powers up but not running at present. Any help, much appreciated.

Last edited by teamscion2004@yahoo.com; 10-14-2016 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Miss spelled word
teamscion2004@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2016, 11:47 AM   #2
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 RXV motor sensor harness pulled off, Need help with which waire go back wher

I'm not an expert but looking at the wiring diagram it's orange to red, blue/white to blue, white to white, black to black.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #3
teamscion2004@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2010 RXV motor sensor harness pulled off, Need help with which waire go back wher

What diagram are you looking at? Ive looked and could not find that. I thought that made sense and already hooked it up what way but to no avail. powers up but have no F nor R.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:06 PM   #4
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Have you removed your f/r switch to see if it is working right? Do you have a handheld programmer to see what fault your getting?
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 03:38 PM   #5
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
Have you removed your f/r switch to see if it is working right? Do you have a handheld programmer to see what fault your getting?
The F/R switch is in the key switch on the RXV, it's done in phasing of the AC drive.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 05:37 PM   #6
teamscion2004@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

No programmer, Tried 2 diff FnR switches, Nothing..........

Tags
motor harness, rxv, wire colors, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO