lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-13-2018, 02:42 PM   #21
Dan33Klein
Getting Wild

Default Re: 2014 RXV Build Complete w/pics

Casey
I bought the same rims/tires at you except 215-50-12

So little less rim and more rubber.
They just showed up at the house today.
I can show you then so you can see a 10,12, and 14 comparison
Dan33Klein is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-13-2018, 02:43 PM   #22
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan33Klein View Post
I can show you then so you can see a 10,12, and 14 comparison
That would be great, thank you.
casey344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:29 PM   #23
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey344 View Post
Sure ... here you go. So nice having the indicator in the mirror since you can't hear the clicker. Low-beam Hi-Beam is pretty cool too but haven't had a chance to test that out yet.

Pro-Fit Hi-Low Beam Light Kit PF12199 LED headlihgt/taillight kit with turn signals and horn.
$240.00

Madjax Side Mirrors with LED Turn Signals
$50.00

LEDGlow Expandable Million Color Golf Cart Underbody Light Kit
$89.95

LEDGlow Add-On Interior Lights: 4pc Add-On Interior Kit
$24.99

LEDGlow Add-On Wheel Well Lights: 4pc Add-On Wheel Well Kit
$34.99
Hi Casey

I am interested in those LED Glow Expandable light kits but I cannot find any video showing how the remote works and what the chasing color changing light colors look like and anything you can video showing the lights in action both under and inside and flashing to the radio sounds, i'll bet a lot of folks here would like to see that too. I also got the mirrors with direction arrows in them but I bought the pro fit kit because it had the best looking arrows and brightest lights about the same price you paid

Bill
Miami Fl
Bilito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:45 PM   #24
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey344 View Post
Circling back to this ... the 14" wheels and 205/30-15 tires are a rough ride. I'm not sure I want the 10" look though. These almost look like stock cart tires. Do you have a picture of the mounted on your RXV that you can post?
I sure do...

I know, the cart is dirty. I hardly ever wash it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Wheels&Tires.jpg (173.5 KB, 0 views)
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:17 PM   #25
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Bob ... those don't look at all like the link you sent me. These look great. Are you sure they're the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2018, 07:24 PM   #26
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Bill ... the directional lights light up when I turn my headlights on and they're blinding. Either something is not hooked up right or I need to install a switch to cut them off at night. Have you wired yours?

The LED Glow lights are great but using the remote to do anything more than turn them on/off is pointless. I haven't succeeded in pairing the app with my phone no matter how I interpret the directions. I'll need to get on the phone with them to troubleshoot. Once I can control the lights by the app I think I'll like them more. I didn't know they had the flash-to-the-beat option but will investigate that too. I'll post some pics and videos as soon as I get them dialed in.

Here's a few pictures the hold you over:

Old 09-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #27
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

You probably have them wired into the headlight wires and not the directional wires, Mine came with those snap on over a wire fittings you put it over a wire and squeeze it closed with a plier, then plug in the end of the directional wire with a push plug. Mine have a 30 second cutoff, a PITA if you are waiting to turn left for traffic and they shut off, The front of mine has 3 amber LED's and the back has a double red arrow, very bright.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:33 AM   #28
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

The photos are great, cannot wait to see them in action, the LED Glow site says there is 10 different chasing patterns and auto color change, I want to know if there are individual controls on that 3 button remote for the roof lights, the underbody chasing lights and the wheel well lights, it would be super cool if you can program each thing to work independent of the other, have the underbody chasing around and the roof light changing colors flashing to the beat and the wheel well light flashing, stuff like that.

How are things going with that storm approaching????? I have a friend just moved to SC, he is in the vicinity of Columbia and says nothing is happening yet, his home is on top of a hill, and he can look at the whole valley below, his front yard is several acres cut like a golf course, no trees. He said he always has a nice Breeze there
Old 09-14-2018, 08:48 AM   #29
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

The remote will just turn them on/off and change mode, color, and speed. They claim the remote works from up to 30' away and neither of them work unless you're right next to the cart.

I read last night that the golf cart kits don't have Bluetooth capabilities for some reason so that was really disappointing if true.

Definitely need an option to turn off the extended top lights when driving. It's not an option on the remote.

Also need to find a way to cut all the excess wire. There's enough extra here to wire 10 golf carts.

Their adhesive isn't holding up either. I just went to the garage to take this picture and found another LED hanging.

Some of this may have been poor prep and install on the part of our cart builder. I'm going to re-run and clean up everything anyway. He zip tied the wire to the extended top supports and nothing is in a protective loom of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2018, 08:31 PM   #30
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

LED GLOW mentioned that each strip had a strip on the ends a screw can be put thru. Man that looks like waste of wire to me.
Wonder if anyone else on here Bought the LED GLOW Kits and has any input?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO