lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2018, 06:05 AM   #11
Theflyinglineman
Gone Wild

Default Re: Calling all LED GLOW folks

Not the best video because my sub is not working.

Theflyinglineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-19-2018, 06:38 AM   #12
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Some of there are really great, the video's were a bit too dark but I get the idea, the best shots might be either low or high from the front and back a few feet to get the side and the front.
Was the first part of the song flashing to the beat and then it started to do all diff patterns, does it do chase all around the cart in both directions ???
Bilito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:44 AM   #13
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

For tubes not sticking
Go to a post by casey344 post number 38 from LED Glow explaining fastening them to the cart
Old 09-19-2018, 07:14 AM   #14
Theflyinglineman
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfowlwidowmaker View Post
What is the best way to attach the LED's? Everytime I try using the self stick they fall, hot glue they fall, adhesive....they fall. I clean really well before installing but yet have issues later down the road. I do live in SW Ohio, is it just the extreme temp swings we have?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
3m adhesion promoter. And at this point you probably have to use new double sided tape. I use automotive emblem tape you can buy it at an auto paint supply house
Old 09-19-2018, 07:22 AM   #15
Theflyinglineman
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilito View Post
Some of there are really great, the video's were a bit too dark but I get the idea, the best shots might be either low or high from the front and back a few feet to get the side and the front.
Was the first part of the song flashing to the beat and then it started to do all diff patterns, does it do chase all around the cart in both directions ???
It was flashing to the music for the whole video. You probably just don’t hear the song. In the beginning they are just speaking and then there is a pause because there is no sound and when the song starts the lights flash again. It normally looks a lot better but because my sub is not working I had to turn the sensitivity up so the controller heard to much sound from the normal speakers and was not flashing that much. If I didn’t have a sub I would have mounted the controller in a different location so it would hear the normal speakers better without having to turn the sensativty up. I hope that makes sense
Old 09-19-2018, 01:32 PM   #16
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

One more ... the audio level really makes a difference in how the sounds sensing reacts. Too loud and it doesn't flash. This video starts with the sound sensing mode 2 of 5.

Also, remote doesn't work from 10' away. If I hold the remote to my chin and use my head as an antenna it responds.

casey344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:01 PM   #17
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Great video, that was pretty impressive, do the wheel well lights work (Flash) with the underbody lights, you already mentioned that the roof lights were either on or off, how does their colors change? Can you have diff colors on the wheels from the underbody and roof or are they all aways the same color, Curious minds want to know this stuff, Wow over 200 people have already checked out this thread.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:10 PM   #18
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfowlwidowmaker View Post
What is the best way to attach the LED's? Everytime I try using the self stick they fall, hot glue they fall, adhesive....they fall. I clean really well before installing but yet have issues later down the road. I do live in SW Ohio, is it just the extreme temp swings we have?

ziptie around frame is what I did
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:26 PM   #19
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

One more with a couple different songs. May try landscape on the phone, if you want to see different angles let me know or have any videography suggestions let me know, I haven't done much of this.

casey344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:12 PM   #20
Waterfowlwidowmaker
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey344 View Post
One more with a couple different songs. May try landscape on the phone, if you want to see different angles let me know or have any videography suggestions let me know, I haven't done much of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHcE4tP8iQ
Can you do def leppard pour some sugar on me?

Waterfowlwidowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO