lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2021, 07:12 PM   #1
Sal.monella
Not Yet Wild

Default 2011 Kawasaki ignition weirdness

I was wondering if anybody had a schematic for a 2011 Gas MPT-1200 with the Kawasaki FJ400D. Ours just quit running and when i chased the purple wire from where it goes to the coil, it went to a block header but that wasn't connected to anything and from the looks of things had not been connected since before I got it. How could it possibly run if the ignition wire wasn't connected? I checked the entire length and there is nothing scabbed onto it. Is the ignition wire on the Kawasaki supposed to be a ground to kill, a ground to run or supplied power? I think it must be a ground as the supply end is the exposed bullet meaning it could short. All the 2011 schematics I've found are either for the electric drive or for the two cylinder robin engine. I even paid for one just to discover it was the wrong one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sal.monella is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO