lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default my other 93

i have another 93 ....36 volt that i don,t drive alot and this is concering leaving the cart for prolonged time outside in northeastren US weather without charging................i parked this cart last week of october 2011 after driving it at camp most of the day and never bothered to charge it i wanted to see for myself again just how far to push it.........cart has 3 year old batteries i won,t mention names i don,t want to go there but i maintain them and always good cables so park it with 36.9 volt reading..........got to camp last night and cart had 35.4 reading.........jumped on drove about 1/2 mile got back to camp threw charger on all is well in wallyville...............so 5 months with over 3 months of winter with temps sometimes getting to 15 below at least without windchill cart out in open with no covers or any type of protection...........this is just for you guys who sometimes can,t get to the cart to charge it in the winter.....if you have good solid batteries you have time......i have did this with a few of my carts with crappy batteries knowing full well what i would find and i did i went back to camp to find a cart with junk batteries but in 15 years i have never had a single issue from leaving a cart out thur the winter that had good charged batteries in it.................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
my other 93
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car