lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
tyler1192
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default what do i need? 07 series txt

Ok, after reading scottyb's write up on carts unlimited. Here's what my cart will be doing. I have a rear seat. I will almost always have at least 1 adult passenger and occasionally a child. I have 12"rims, 20" tires. No lift. Cart will be on road 85% of the time. I wont be hauling any trailers. Im satisfied with the looks of my cart (for now )Now, since i have the show, i want the go. After posting some threads on here, I'm leaning towards the alltrax axe400, hd f/r switch, hd solenoid and haven't decided on either 2 or 4g cables. Target speed is 20-25 mph. Later on down the road, I'm debating on a plum quick or emp motor, maybe a 2 speed. But not sure yet. Ill be on moderate hills, but very seldom. My question is, with these mods, what gains can i expect?with and without the motor? Is there anything else i need that I'm forgetting? Also, for what ill be doing, what motor should i go for? With yhese mods, can i switch to 48v if i want to without changing anything but the solenoid? Thanks
tyler1192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO