lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #21
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Do NOT buy from BUGGIES UNLIMITED!

Nivel is a large distribution/sales company that buys up anything they can that is involved with carts.The more they own,the more they try to corner the market.We are a Fisher Snow-Plow Distributor,Fisher,Western,Blizzard and SnowEx are all owned by a large company called Douglas Dynamics,same thing as Nivel,different business-focus.They are so disorganized that we can order the same product from any one of the 4 companies,and get huge pricing differences from one to the next.These companies get so big that they loose millions while making billions due to lack of organization and poor dealer/customer support.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2014, 11:30 PM   #22
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

That clarifies it! Never knew what Nivel was... I'm waiting to get my diesel back from the shop so I can use my Western plow next year again...
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:23 AM   #23
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

The place I work for is #3 in the nation for Fisher,we aren't authorized for Western,but the boss pulled some stunts,got the product,and we basically shut-down the local Western dist.(they are awful to deal with,noone wants to go there,but had no choice).We are hoping to expand more over the next few years,this past year was insane.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #24
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

BU was a nice place but very territorial, one of the first into golf cart aftermarket stuff. BGW was started in part because you could not talk about anything on BU forum if they didn't sell it, even if they didn't sell that type of product lol. People got sick of it, wanted to do more with their carts like put larger engines in them and such. BU was a B&M shop I forget what locations they had. Not long and Nivel bought them up and closed them up, its just a storefront like the others they own. They have stuff made in China and pedal it under various storefronts, some of the sites are near identical other than the store name and colors. One thing you have to do with China goods is stay right on them to get the quality you want, people here in automotive have learned that. You walk out the door and they start doing it their way, it shows up on the boat and is not what you wanted. And of course you still have to service your customers here. They seem to just want to be the amazon of golf cart parts. Personally I buy from yami dealers or a few others, mostly CPP and TNT and Vegas who I believe are or have been sponsors, but I bought from the first two way long ago as well. Whatever the case, BGW is the best and has done a lot for us golf cart wackos lol. I've tried to help a lot of people on here with the affliction, have and will buy from site sponsors when I can. If you start searching you can find info on nearly anything here.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:40 PM   #25
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

TNT? Are they sponsors here SHO?
Old 04-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #26
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Thought they were at one time but I don't recall. I buy more from CPP but some stock yami parts they don't have or don't list. Tnt should be approached if they are not a sponsor, I've talked to them on the phone they took care of issues for me.
Old 04-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #27
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

That would be sweet! CPP is great! I ��
Old 04-20-2014, 07:26 PM   #28
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

CPP is great, my cart is rocking all cogged belts (HD kevlar) and plenty of other parts from them. That belt is awesome compared to stock, I swapped them a few times just to check.
Old 04-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #29
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

TNT is not a sponsor.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #30
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
TNT is not a sponsor.

Thanks Ron!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha