lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
01kenne
Not Yet Wild

Default does this sound like a club car?

Ok this weekend I will be buying another golf cart thru a friend of a friend type deal. Now the guy that I know doesnt know too much about it and either does the guy that owns it because he bought it from his company I guess they got a new one so they let people at work put bids in and he got it for 200. The guy that owns it says that the body is green first off and it has 8 12 volt batteries So Im still new to all of this and was wondering if somebody here could give me some insight as to what kind of cart I might be buying. O yea and its 150 bucks and when the guy took it to his house 2 weeks ago it ran so I figure it should be a deal either way. Thanks
01kenne is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car