lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-15-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: My G1

It looks great Calvin I hope you start feeling better so you can enjoy it more.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #12
jhy6msu
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Looks awesome! Very good job! Hope everything gets better for you Calvin! God Bless!
jhy6msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #13
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

What a nice bunch of people that are on here I am so glad to have purchased my old G1 and then found this board full of so many nice folks that are here to help anyone out. And Ron The New Guy who probably got so sick of answering emails for me for help on that front end its a wonder he didn't tell me to go jump over a cliff lol I would of never got it figured out.
ic746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #14
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Trust me Calvin, I'm sure Ron enjoyed helping you. He's a great guy as are you. I just hope you'll be able to enjoy a ride in that cart someday soon.
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #15
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Absolutely enjoyed helping and yes, Calvin is a great guy!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:25 AM   #16
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

What nice comments you all gave well I tell you I am so happy that I have been able to get this far with it and after reading all your posts yesterday I was able to get out in the garage and bolted down one of my new seats. Didn't have enough strength to do the other one but at least I have the drivers side on it. Azboo you are so right Ron is one heck of a guy and a friend and so are you I just love this board because of all the nice helpful people that are on it. I'll post some more pics when I get more done to it and thanks everyone so much again my friends.
ic746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha