lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2015, 10:23 PM   #191
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: new altrax xct controllers for the drive

The "on the fly" programmer only works with the Navitas controller upgrade they offer.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-01-2015, 11:19 AM   #192
ezhitch
Not Yet Wild

This message is for "Sportscoupe" from Savannah. I also live in savannah and would like to talk to you if possible. I have an all "green" lawn care business with all electric cordless equipment up to and including Zero Turn mowers. I want to convert at least one of them to lithium and was thinking about the leaf batteries. I would like to pay someone(maybe you) for advice before ordering all the new stuff. Please call me at 912-312-2559 if possible.

Thanks so much,

Tim
ezhitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:36 AM   #193
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

He sold his, not on here too much anymore :(. I do Li conversions too, but not near you.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:44 PM   #194
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
The "on the fly" programmer only works with the Navitas controller upgrade they offer.
Alltrax now offers 'on the fly control' for switching between as many as 3 preset modes you design... and regen brake control all on the fly.
See FNKS.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:52 PM   #195
k_aimone
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchman View Post
Got done last night installing one of a Don programmed XCT 48300 in my 2007 drive. Performance was 14-15 on a flat run and 17 on our slight grade but hill braking would slow it down. Anyway, coming from a beast that wife wouldn't drive to YDRE that she loved, I asked Don to program it so she would be comfortable with no jerking starting but give me as much speed as possible. He did not let me down! Thanks Don! I now have the smooth take off with a flat speed of 24-25 and 27-28 on the grade with no motor braking. Up those grades I still pull 22. If your installing one here's a couple of hints to save you some time. When you put the hex nuts in the adapter plate put some tape on the back side of the plate to keep time in during install. Also mark your specific mounting holes with a black magic maker so they are easy to identify when installing. Also buy a 5/16 x 3/4 nut and hex bolt for the in line fuse. Thats the only thing the kit doesn't come with. As said before, Thanks Plowman carts!
Oh, the new cart
Attachment 122919
do you by chance have a picture of how you installed your fuse? I would love to use it as a reference.
k_aimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #196
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The XCT manual page 11 and 12 the infamous (not needed) fuse installation
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 12:13 PM   #197
comai8981
Not Yet Wild

Does anyone know how to remove and replace a brake cable on a 2010 Yamaha drive? Looked for a thread and the Internet. Thanks?
comai8981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha