lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2020, 08:23 PM   #1
Brian5117
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default MadJax Alpha Body Kit & Ultimate light kit upgrade

Good evening. I have a 2009.5 Club Car Precedent with a MadJax Ultimate light kit upgrade. I just bought a Madjax Alpha Body kit but have a question.

Can you keep the bumper/light as a third light and turn signal/ horn from my MadJax Ultimate Light Kit Upgrade when attaching the alpha body kit ? I know I have to run the the new bucket harness that comes with the Alpha body kit but wasn’t sure about connectivity to components from the ultimate light kit upgrade that I put on a few years ago (specifically horn, turn signals, and front light).

Thanks.
Brian5117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-06-2021, 12:48 AM   #2
Internetpilot
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: MadJax Alpha Body Kit & Ultimate light kit upgrade

Did you ever figure this out yourself? I just installed an Alpha body kit on a 2016 Precedent, but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out which turn signal/brake light kit is compatible. It doesn't seem like the Madjax ones are compatible with their own MadJax Alpha body(?!).

I actually spliced/hardwired a bumper light with the Alpha body. It has it's own separate toggle switch on the dash. I didn't use the turn signals on the bumper light as turn signals and instead used them (along with the Alpha body headlights) as DRLs. I just didn't think I'd want four front turn signal lights.

My lingering question is still what turn signal switch to use? None of them (not even the MadJax ones) seem to be plug-n-play compatible with the Alpha light harness.
Internetpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:12 PM   #3
merlin504
Not Yet Wild

Have either of you figured this out? Im trying to do the same thing. I purchased a universal kit but its not working :(
merlin504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 05:35 PM   #4
fltekdiver
Gone Wild

Yamaha

If i remember you have to join 2 wires going around the connector off the turn signal kit, I think brown to purple I can't remember its been about 2 years since i did it but I did get it to work. I'm installing the LUX light kit next week with driving lights built into their bumper
fltekdiver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpha body kit, club car, light kit, madjax
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car