lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-15-2021, 09:08 AM   #1
ksknnr
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Solenoid Wiring

Newbie question I am thinking someone can answer pretty easily? I have 2001 EZGO 36v. I took all the connections off my batteries to replace the battery cables, but did not take a pic of where everything went. There is a black cable coming off the right side of the solenoid (when facing the back of the cart). I believe it goes to the Positive side of the battery? And another black cable coming off the B- of the controller that I assume goes to the Negative side of the battery? Just want to be sure before I install them backwards. Thanks for any help.
ksknnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-15-2021, 09:30 AM   #2
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Solenoid Wiring

You are correct the solenoid wire goes to main positive on battery pack and B- goes to the main negative...If you need a wiring diagram for your cart go to the Home Page and in the Electric EZ-Go sticky's you can find one easy for your cart...Your main positive and main negative are the wires the charger receptical wires run to...
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 09:37 AM   #3
ksknnr
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

thank you for the feedback, I did take a look at the wiring diagrams, they are very helpful, just wanted a second opinion to be sure I was looking at it correctly. thanks again, looking forward to exploring the site more.
ksknnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 09:38 AM   #4
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

No Prob happy hunting
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO