lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
shaggy
Getting Wild

Default what do i have or (get my self into)

just need to know what year ,common engines and general info about this cart. all i know is that its a ezgo it runs and drives. serial # 524580 and manuf. code is e0289. any and all info will be greatly appreciated when ordering parts. thanks in advance....shag p.s ill post pics of my pile when i get them
shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
Neal 97 250
Getting Wild

Default Re: what do i have or (get my self into)

Sounds like it is an '80 model. I am still learning though. Some of the pros will be here soon to confirm.

We love pics, and they help with identifying too.
Neal 97 250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Sounds like you have an '89 When present the Manufacture code gives the year ....
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Sounds like you have an '89
w/ Scotty

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
shaggy
Getting Wild

ok, here's the pictures you guys like to see. at least i think there going to make it on here. here is the story (long or short of it all) had a yami on its last leg(i had no money to put into it), found a guy that wanted a cart and had a trade (79 MGB) you can see it in one of the pics. wife through a fit, but i traded anyway. even though it was in boxes, the only reason i wasnt sleeping outside the dog house is because i had it running 20 min. after i took the car home. so, now here i am a little over a year later, and im driving down the road spy this thing sitting with a flat tire seat off and apparently not running, so i stop..... gramma said $150...my luck i only have $100........ ill take it.... after i got this thing home and my wife is, well, lets say less than pleased. i find that it has some wires burnt together. after i get them repaired, and put a battery in it, i cross my fingers and hit the pedal. **** thing took off now i just got to get it looking good for her and NO this thing aint goin anywhere unless she gets rid of it, ill get rid of my race car (which is the first car i ever owned)before i even think of getting rid of this cart, like i said before any and all help will be greatly appreciated.......shag...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart side.jpg (77.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg cart engine 2.jpg (91.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg cart front.jpg (80.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg cart engine.jpg (87.9 KB, 14 views)
shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO