lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2011, 06:17 AM   #21
2frank
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Looking at purchasing a 09 Gas Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2frank View Post
Thanks guys for all the replies. Sure seems that a gas Yamaha is a good cart to purchase. If I purchase it will post pictures and the price I paid for it. Thanks again Frank

Well guys drove the 11 hr round trip for nothing. It was just not what I thought a 09 cart should be, condition, rough and I didn't even start it up. Sometimes is just best to walk away like a buddy of mine said.. Thanks for all the replies and help Frank

Oh, by the way the cart in the picture is mine.....
2frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #22
rando
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Sorry it didn't work with the new cart but the one you have looks good.
rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #23
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

My bad the Drive is 11.4HP, most other carts are <10Hp. I've not seen many drives they are still new for lifting and all that around here. Golfers seem to like them. Far as the older yamaha they are hard to beat compared to other brands IMO, I would get an ezgo for certain projects otherwise it would be a yami.

Yeah you never know what you will find, sometimes is better to blow it off. You pay more for a newer cart it better be newer and not trashed. Here most newer carts are in nice condition, but only get about 4 months use a year too.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha