lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-14-2014, 06:57 AM   #11
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: Why was my '2" Lift' thread locked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevin View Post
Thanks for the unlock.

PMs went out to Roady89, spriddle, and scottyb. The thread didn't show who locked it or I would have contacted the directly. I also didn't see a clear list of admins, maybe I missed it, per sub section. My apologies for my harshness. I was frustrated at what seemed like a clean thread getting the clamps and no response from PMs.
I received no PM from you or anyone else....and I certainly didn't lock your thread.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-14-2014, 11:41 AM   #12
MudHog
South LA Coonass
Yamaha

The saga continues on "who are admins". I feel your pain Sevin about the lack of list of who are admins and the confusion on who are or aren't based on how the screen name displays on the forum. See my thread "Deleting Posts" in the General BS section on trying to figure out who are admins. According to there, scottyb is not even an admin, so you can understand the confusion now.

As much "structure" as this place has, there certainly is a lack of structure on knowing who to go to.
MudHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:38 PM   #13
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudHog View Post
The saga continues on "who are admins". I feel your pain Sevin about the lack of list of who are admins and the confusion on who are or aren't based on how the screen name displays on the forum. See my thread "Deleting Posts" in the General BS section on trying to figure out who are admins. According to there, scottyb is not even an admin, so you can understand the confusion now.

As much "structure" as this place has, there certainly is a lack of structure on knowing who to go to.
Hey MudHog sense you are so confused, let me try to clear things up for you, member - Sevin says he sent the admins a PM so that means he didn't have any problem finding the admins or a Mod, and in the last year here at BGW, and as of today there is - 94,498 Members: and there has only been three members that have asked this question, and that is you MUDHOG and member CrashTestDunnie and it was so long ago i can't remember who the other one is. Now sense this is so confusing, all you have to do to get ahold of a Mod is click on the little triangle is in every post on this forum and post what your problem is and you will be answered. Alot goes on here at BGW to keep BGW up and running for all the Free info that the members get here, And the way I look at this post you made is, IF you don't like the way things are run around here then go find another golf cart forum, There's a few more on the net
Thank You
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:18 PM   #14
MudHog
South LA Coonass
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
Hey MudHog sense you are so confused, let me try to clear things up for you, member - Sevin says he sent the admins a PM so that means he didn't have any problem finding the admins or a Mod, and in the last year here at BGW, and as of today there is - 94,498 Members: and there has only been three members that have asked this question, and that is you MUDHOG and member CrashTestDunnie and it was so long ago i can't remember who the other one is. Now sense this is so confusing, all you have to do to get ahold of a Mod is click on the little triangle is in every post on this forum and post what your problem is and you will be answered. Alot goes on here at BGW to keep BGW up and running for all the Free info that the members get here, And the way I look at this post you made is, IF you don't like the way things are run around here then go find another golf cart forum, There's a few more on the net
Thank You
Rib,

Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask why would you only pick out a part of my statement? My comment as I typed was "based on the appearence of how screen names display". That was my confusion. For example, and I will pick on crashtestdummy, crashtestdummy appears to be an admin based on his screen name being all green. However, crashtestdummy is NOT an admin. Some users are underlined and even that does not define the person is an admin. That is the confusion that I have referred to. Nothing more and nothing less. I was not comparing how Sevin handled his situation, but my post was in direct correlation to Sevin's statement (in verbatim):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevin
I also didn't see a clear list of admins, maybe I missed it, per sub section.
Since you brought it up, and as far as I care, feel free to delete my account. The people who have helped me here in my short time being here, I have their contact information and I have theirs.
MudHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #15
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudHog View Post
Rib,

Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask why would you only pick out a part of my statement? My comment as I typed was "based on the appearence of how screen names display". That was my confusion. For example, and I will pick on crashtestdummy, crashtestdummy appears to be an admin based on his screen name being all green. However, crashtestdummy is NOT an admin. Some users are underlined and even that does not define the person is an admin. That is the confusion that I have referred to. Nothing more and nothing less. I was not comparing how Sevin handled his situation, but my post was in direct correlation to Sevin's statement (in verbatim):

Since you brought it up, and as far as I care, feel free to delete my account. The people who have helped me here in my short time being here, I have their contact information and I have theirs.

Not a problem, i can help you out with your request to delete your account , Have a nice day, Rib
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #16
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Uh oh!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #17
crash test dummy

sssssh roady89 is around
Old 05-14-2014, 08:52 PM   #18
dbmachine
Gone Wild

The way this thread is going it will be locked soon.
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #19
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Shucks, I liked that guy from the very beginning.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #20
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

I will say something and then shut up, because I believe those who stir the crap pot should have to lick the spoon.

On the few other forums I'm on and around, it's usually known who the mods are. They, in turn, are kinda feared or steered clear of in a lot of cases, and sometimes get blown away with PMs about every little thing. Here, if you hang around long enough, you get a feel for who the mods are. They don't have special identifiers, and because of that they blend and in a way folks feel both more comfortable and more a part of the forum with no in your face heirarchy. This also gives mods a break from the PM bombardment (somewhat). The system here works, and it does so pretty darn well, so why mess with it?
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha