lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2008, 09:22 AM   #11
30-A rider
Getting Wild

Default Re: Surging speed and RPMs on my 2003 CC

Scotty I re read my post and maybe it wasnt clear. Once you remove the old electrolyte you put it in a container to dicard of it properly. The only boiling done is with distilled water, then add epsom salts till it disolves. the when you add to the battereis it is just the water and salt mixture, so no danger.

Planning on a motor, controller, cable and F-N-R upgrade withing thre next 6 months so cables will get done at that time. For now I thoroughly cleaned and inspected then and they are all intact quite well for now. Thanks for the suggestion. You are also correct that once all was dry I reconnected all woring and it is all fine.
30-A rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2008, 09:28 AM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

rider, good to hear you were not cooking acid on the stove. LOL
However most battery rejuvenation results are temporary at best. Let us know how this works out in the future...
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #13
30-A rider
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
However most battery rejuvenation results are temporary at best. Let us know how this works out in the future...

Agreed, I dont expect this to give me years more performance. Im hoping for a few months to max a year while I add all my street legal lighting etc, lift kit, wheels, new motor and contreoller etc,....then finally will be battereis when all othe ruprgrades are done if they make it. I;ll keep my fingers crossed and then when the finally do fry completely I will update.
30-A rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car