lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
rth75
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default grandfather gave me his 1979 G1

is there any other golf cart bodies that will easly fit on it? i am a newbie at this so i hope i posted this correctly
rth75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-20-2010, 04:41 AM   #2
GMB74
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: grandfather gave me his 1979 G1

Welcome to BGW! I am not aware of anyone who makes a bolt on and go replacement body for these old carts. There are unlimited possibilities for custom fabrication if you have the skills. The buggy in my avatar is a G1 with a G2 nose- fairly simple. At the other end of the scale is TheNewGuy's Geep1:
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/membe...ect-geep1.html

Wander around the forum a bit to get some ideas of what you might like to do, and we will try to help you with your project.
GMB74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
rth75
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: grandfather gave me his 1979 G1

Thanks for the info GMB74, and I will wander around the forum this seems like a pretty cool forum! i have some good ideas on what i want to do to it and when i learn how to post pics on here i will post them
rth75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha