lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
beer man
Not Yet Wild

Default club car 16 hp swap

Well I've decided to put the 16 HP duromax in seeing as my motor locked up over the summers and I finally decided I'm gonna keep the cart. I've got the old one out and sat the new one in but I was wondering how everybody runs the exhaust? I used the stock throttle will a lil creativness bit have no idea how to get the pipe ran any help would be awesome I can uplaod a pic of what I got if needed.
beer man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
Rethink
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: club car 16 hp swap

Is the cart a CC or Clockwise set-up...or what year is the cart. I have the CC set up and ran mine down out of the motor 90 then bent the pipe just below and around the clutch out the back... pic would help I know, if you need one let me know...
Rethink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
beer man
Not Yet Wild

I actually got mine run ill show some pics all it room was about an 1 and ahalf off the original pipe with a 90 conduit from Lowes my thing now is the belt size I'm not sire on how to get the right size I think its bout 6 inches longer now so I guess ill c. Post them 2 morrow. Of looks pretty good for a first timer
Old 03-16-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
beer man
Not Yet Wild

Well I can't figure out how to post a pic yes its a 85 CC and I took the stock pipe drilled the flange turned it upside down then ran the 90 to the rest of the pipe and it fit perfect to the stock muffler. I'm going to order the valve springs today because u can hear the valves float at higher rpms. But the belt is my problem now I don't wanna order the wrong one so that's where I'm stuck at.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car