lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-15-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
Perk
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default need a color cross reference

hey everyone i need a little help finding out what color red my buggy is. I have a 98 ezgo that is red just not sure what ezgo calls it. Also does anyone know where i can cross that color to krylon or any other rattle can mnanufacture. Just picked up this cart and previous owner damaged cart. I have repaired it just cant find a spray bomb to match. Thanks PERK
Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Default Re: need a color cross reference

Here is the colour list, these are paint pens. Can you post a picture? hard to identify colour you can't see.
http://www.shopezgo.com/products/Paint-Pen.html
There is touch-up paint available, but only a few colours are available online, none of them red. Also, you are going to need to sand, clearcoat, wet sand, and buff if you want the paint to match if you are actually repainting a panel. If you are just touching up a few scratches go with the paint pen and that will be it.
Legendary Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
Hardatwork
Gone Wild

Club Car

Some body shop paint supply stores can computer match your paint and put the paint in a rattle can.

Chuck
Hardatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Perk
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks guys looks like flame red. Previous owner broke front canopy support right where it was bolted on. instead of taking it off he tried to weld it while on cart. weld didnt hold and melted it a little then used just red primer to cover it. ive repaired everything just need a spray bomb to try and blend it in. might try body shop or paint store. Thanks PERK
Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Flame red is gloss red, like on a fire truck. pretty basic colour, not hard to find no matter what brand. Inferno and Molten are metallics.
Legendary Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO