lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
MARINE6072
Not Yet Wild

Default Subaru Robins EH41 13.5 404CC

Does anyone have any info on these engines I see online where people use this type in mini dune buggys.My intention is trying it in my 1200 workhorse as opposed in EH352 that currently have out needing rebuild
I can get this for free from running Coleman pressure washer that has defective water pump
and actually has a 1" tapered shaft
Any input or experience greatly appreciated
MARINE6072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Heliarc
Warthog cart

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Subaru Robins EH41 13.5 404CC

I'd go for it as long as it's going to have the power you need. As far as swapping it in, check the Big Block swap section. They drop in snowmobile and ATV engines all the time and usually have to fabricate all sorts of stuff.
Heliarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #3
MARINE6072
Not Yet Wild

Thats the part Im unsure of I see on the buggy sites people saying getting 50 plus mph on the mini sandrail type carts only thing is its one cylinder and im not sure if thats truely feasible
As to my needs I simply need something reasonable some torque for off road no big mudding just occasinal water puddle on hunting property which is where my workhorse sees most its use
As far as fabrication I am resourceful around the garage so well see I will update this post with the project if I pursue this option
MARINE6072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #4
Heliarc
Warthog cart

E-Z-GO

If the clutch will fit you're mostly out of the woods.
Heliarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO