lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2018, 01:45 PM   #1
GolfCartMike
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 94.5 Gas Medalist Body Conversion Questions

I have a 1994.5 EZGO Gas Medalist that I am looking to update the body, add lights, turn signals, brake lights and possible lift. The body has its share of dents, damage and the plastic trim pieces are falling apart. I have reviewed other post that a 96 and new TXT body will fit and the dash, seat are the same from 1994 to 2007. Then I reached out to some local golf cart shops in the area and I get mixed reviewers that you can and others say you can not swap the bodies. I have been unable to determine if the frame is the same part number for a 94.5 Medalist to a 96 and newer TXT. Can anyone share their experience with me? What I would like to do is install a Titan body and give the cart a whole new look.
Thanks,
Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 94FA75FF-450B-4BBA-812F-9C4BD27EFBFC.jpg (17.1 KB, 0 views)
GolfCartMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-07-2018, 09:06 PM   #2
GolfCartMike
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 94.5 Gas Medalist Body Conversion Questions

So I thought I would update my post for anyone else looking to replace their Medalist body with a TXT body or equivalent. I did my research and with wanting to add lights, turn signals, brake lights and a horn the Double Take Titan Body was the best option. North Florida Custom Carts was a huge help - Tammi and Mike answered my questions, got the parts fast, gave me technical advise, great prices and friendly service.
So anyone interested in updating a 1994.5 to 1995 Medalist to a TXT or DoubleTake body it will work with minimal modifications. I went with the Ruby Red color, Double Take Extended Roof, Upgraded LED lights and MadJax turn signal selector. I liked the all black look of the turn signal assembly. I added the rims and wheels several years back. They are 18X18.00-10 Kenda SpeedRacer Directional Street Tires on EZGO rims. Project was done in two days. If any has questions about the minimal modifications need to make the kit work I will be more than happy to answer questions and send pictures. IMG_0846.JPG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GolfCartMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:39 PM   #3
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 94.5 Gas Medalist Body Conversion Questions

Looks great, I like it.
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
medalist
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO