lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2021, 04:47 PM   #1
DonH57
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Yamaha 4 Seater Roof Crack

So we have a 2013 Yamaha 4 seater I discovered the roof is cracking toward the rear of the roof. I took a while to figure how water was getting in. I plan to prop up the rear of the roof, install a brace and epoxy the crack. Any other suggestions will be welcome. Here's a pic.[IMG][IMG]Golf cart roof.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Golf cart roof.jpg (53.8 KB, 0 views)
DonH57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha