lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default 05 Precedent Update

Ok, had the cart three weeks. Added 2ga cable set the first week, windshield second week and just got done with the new digital battery meter. All of this cart modifying is very addictive. Not many people around where I live with them and the ones that do have them are normally beaters but now we are seeing more and more modified carts that people are proud of. The competing has even spread within the family. The in-laws have a gem. They win the speed game but not the nice one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart.jpg (71.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg batts.jpg (77.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg meter.jpg (74.1 KB, 26 views)
aauman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Default Re: 05 Precedent Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by aauman View Post
Ok, had the cart three weeks. Added 2ga cable set the first week, windshield second week and just got done with the new digital battery meter. All of this cart modifying is very addictive. Not many people around where I live with them and the ones that do have them are normally beaters but now we are seeing more and more modified carts that people are proud of. The competing has even spread within the family. The in-laws have a gem. They win the speed game but not the nice one!
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Just had a thought and wanted to run it by yall experts. The charger for my precedent is fairly small and I am sure I could find somewhere on the cart to stash it and have a pullout cord to just be able to pull it out and charge it wherever I may be. Is this a bad idea? If so is it because vibration or the elements?
Old 03-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

I'f it were mine I would get one of the onboard chargers like scottyb sells.
then sell U's on ebay and pocket the cash $$
Old 03-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Where do I find what you are talking about? Sorry pretty new to the place! I guess you're talking about a sponsor, and I would rather buy from them if possible. Just tell me where to go. I just think on board would be much more convenient, considering my wife drives this thing all over god's creation. The parks that the area moms meet at have power and she could plug it in while they were yappin and I wont have to worry about her not making it back after I add all my power sucking toys to the cart!!
Old 03-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

go up to the top of this page and choose Site Sponsors Scotty is there someplace
Old 03-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #7
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

OK just ordered the overhead console for the the cd player and 6.5"s in the roof. I am also putting two 6.5"s between the front and rear seat facing up. I will put the baffle deal behind those to keep water from splashing up in them. The sub will be under the rear seat firing down. My question is, what are good marine 6.5"s to get? I have always done car audio work but I have only done one boat and we used pioneer speakers on that one so I have nothing to judge it by. Come on let me know what you think!!!
Old 03-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #8
Cinrock
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

We used Infinity. Marine grade 6.5's. Sound great!
Cinrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Can't go wrong with Infinities. I picked up a set of marine grade Polk 6.5"'s online and am very pleased with them as well.

Looks like our carts are about the same. Got a lift and wheels picked out?
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Don't want to lift the cart and can't get a definitive answer about how big I can go without the lift. I would like to go with 12" with low pro's. I am goin to put the HD springs on the rear due to the rear seat. Thanks for the answers about the speakers, have always heard good about infinity just not about marine. Think I will wait till console comes in so I can check the depth and get the max I can get!!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car