lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
tazassape
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Clutch questions

I have a 2008 st sport II that I think needs a clutch. Can anybody tell me the difference between these 2 part #'s. One is 76952G01 and the other is 26952GO1. The second one is what my manual calls for but the guy with the first # tells me it will work and for $50 less. I like to save money but not if it is on the wrong parts. Surely somebody here will know what the difference is if any. Thanks
Taz
tazassape is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-25-2011, 05:56 AM   #2
tazassape
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Clutch questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazassape View Post
I have a 2008 st sport II that I think needs a clutch. Can anybody tell me the difference between these 2 part #'s. One is 76952G01 and the other is 26952GO1. The second one is what my manual calls for but the guy with the first # tells me it will work and for $50 less. I like to save money but not if it is on the wrong parts. Surely somebody here will know what the difference is if any. Thanks
Taz
For some reason I couldn't edit the first post but I have looked up the first part # every where I could think of and came up empty handed. And the guy says it's not a typo.

Last edited by tazassape; 03-25-2011 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: to clarify
Old 04-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
tazassape
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Turns out it was the correct clutch. First I would like to thank everybody on here for their contribution to the cart world. I decided after reading plenty of clutch threads, that I could get it done without removing the engine. Took tips from several guys and made it work. We live out in the sticks and there ain't much for hardware stores. Nobody had the 3/4" bolt, but I remembered reading a post about someone using a trailer hitch ball. Yep, got it done with that, along with all the other tips and advice. If you find something that works don't be ashamed to post it, it might get some poor soul out of a jam. Thanks again guys the cart is much quiter and pulls great.
Taz
Old 04-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
Mark442
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I can find no listing for 76952G01 at EZGOs dealer site or in the parts listing for that model. I'll try to remember to ask my parts guy at EZGO next time I talk to him.
Mark442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO