lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
mda2002
Not Yet Wild

Default PQ and Alltrax question

I give up on this POS 04 precedent. Im just going to replace everything. My question is if I get a PQ Bandit and an Alltrax DCX 300 IQ do I need to get a heavy duty solenoid or will the stock one work. I ask because I just replaced the solenoid.
mda2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: PQ and Alltrax question

I don't think Alltrax makes a smaller controller
My opinion is get a bigger control and solenoid.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:51 PM   #3
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mda2002 View Post
I give up on this POS 04 precedent. Im just going to replace everything. My question is if I get a PQ Bandit and an Alltrax DCX 300 IQ do I need to get a heavy duty solenoid or will the stock one work. I ask because I just replaced the solenoid.
I've been running all stock with the exception of a PQ motor for a long time. I upgraded my wires to 4g a while back thinking I was about to do a major changeover to my cart... never happened... a promise that was never fulfilled. If you're going to upgrade your controller then I would do wires and solenoid as well as your PQ motor. But if you go with just a PQ motor then nothing really needs to be changed... that is until you get that urge
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
mda2002
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I don't think Alltrax makes a smaller controller
My opinion is get a bigger control and solenoid.
I would love to be able to afford a bigger controller but Im on a budget and as I said Im replacing everything, motor , controller, OBC, MCOR, Cables.My batteries are less than a year old and I just replaced the solenoid . I depend on my cart everyday for work. I don't need a speed demon just something with a little pep and reliability.
mda2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car