lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
Russ66
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 93 CC Serial #?

I Just got a 93 CC. Serial# is D9310-321345. The guide says its a D= Fairway Villager, 4-Passenger Utility Vehicle . Its not got that con figuration.
Just a regular 2 person body with bag well. Front of the car says on the Club Car sign It says Special Edition. On CC web site the Serial # Refercenced
it being a carryall or travelall. Just trying to figure out what I got and how to go about getting it running. Its got a controler mounted to the body above the motor and no resistor coil. Its has a V Glide witch I think is bad.
Motor Part# 1012653
Motor Serial#5bc48jb771. I would like to get rid of the v glide but dont know if its possiable and what would be required.
Russ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 93 CC Serial #?

1st off what does it do or not do? does solenoid click? are batteries/all cables good clean and tight connections? load test ok?............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
Russ66
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Just put in new batteries the solinoid clicks when key is turned on and click when It goes from foward to reverse. This cart had been sitting for a couple of years and the batteries were gon way low on water and corroided inside. Been checking all connections. The vglide is loose and twist when the accelator is pushed. Tried checking it out best I can got to pull the batteries back out to tightened the Vglide back down I think.
I want to lift this cart and put bigger tires on and use it for hunting. May add two batteries to the Bag well and convert to 48v but I dont know really what I've got here with with this d model. May be better off getting it running and selling and getting somthing else. Only paid $400.00 for it and it is in great looking shape. Just needs a littile attention I believe. I was reading on here some where that the fairway villagers had locking differentials. I don't know any help advice direction most appreacheated.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
Garys350
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I have a 93 i think. The solenoid should not click until pedal is pressed. the other two switches in that circuit are the key and the fr switch micro switch ( one that actuates in both foward and reverse). If the vglide is twisting, you might consider cleaning and fixing the vglide first. The vglide varies from 0 to 5000 ohms resistance and the microswitch in it should not be on when the pedal is fully up. The micro should turn on just as the wiper arm comes off bottom which makes the solenoid click.

good luck.
Garys350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #5
Garys350
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Oh by the way, I put heavy #2 and 4 cables on mine, rewired controls, new brakes, rebuilt front suspension and gave it to my dad with stock wheels because he is old and did not want to climb in a lifted one. The thing goes everywhere in the rough hill country and climbs all the steep hills. I think it is a great cart. He hasn't broken it in half yet. His fourwheeler sits in the garage and collects dust.

So I think it could be a fine cart.
Garys350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

you have something going on with the solenoid, if you look in the stickies there should be a wiring diagram i suggest you print one out and start tracing wires.........it could just be a matter of being miswired........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #7
Russ66
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
you have something going on with the solenoid, if you look in the stickies there should be a wiring diagram i suggest you print one out and start tracing wires.........it could just be a matter of being miswired........................
Thanks I will do that.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car