lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
ramath0294
Not Yet Wild

Default 91 36volt club car not running

Hey Im lost I have a 91 club car 36volt Im almost 100% that its a 36volt with wiper switch assembly and resistor group assembly.
I have new solenoid , installed rebuilt Motor , good batteries cleaned up all the wires all have good connections. But its still dead nothing at all. I bought it used as a project and its been a lil bit of a struggle . If there is anything i should check please help. I am new to this and I feel i am good with my hands just want to put the money in good areas not wasting....
ramath0294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 91 36volt club car not running

welcome, you need to start with basics, make certain batteries and cables are all good and cables hooked correctly..........do you get a solenoid click when you press pedal? if not you can start by jumping the solenoid........rear end jacked up........jump large post on solenoid than turn key on put in gear and press pedal see if wheels spin..............if so its either a bad solenoid or the microswitch that activates it.....if not?..........either way post results..........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
ramath0294
Not Yet Wild

I do get a click but its in the wiper switch the solenoid is new.. I will try jumping the stuff out....
ramath0294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

the click from the box is the microswitch that activates the solenoid.........keep in mind even a new solenoid can be bad but that system is fairly simple..................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car