lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-04-2019, 05:21 AM   #1
Sean2202
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Looking for club car 272 brush guard

Greetings,

I was curious if anyone could point me in the right direction for a brush guard for my 04 club car 272. I see that on the new club cars that the brush guard is an option and was curious if this was a dealer option in 2004. I checked my parts manual but I do not find it listed. My front tube bumper is the only one listed for my unit. The tube bumper is OK but that is how the previous owner broke some of the front plastic.

Here is a picture of one that I found on the interned on a same vintage 272.

Thanks for any help.
Sean

https://www.motorsportsuniverse.com/...ility-vehicles
Sean2202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
brush guard
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car