lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
josuen
Not Yet Wild

Default 2000 gas club car not cranking

I have a 2000 club car ds thats not cranking the solenoid clicks but nothing happens sometimes it works sometimes nothing happens changed the solenoid and same thing. Checked micro switches and connections. The red wire from the battery has 12.7 the white wire has. 1 volt please help also when i test continuity at the white wire to the starter itself its showing ground
josuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2000 gas club car not cranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuen View Post
I have a 2000 club car ds thats not cranking the solenoid clicks but nothing happens sometimes it works sometimes nothing happens changed the solenoid and same thing. Checked micro switches and connections. The red wire from the battery has 12.7 the white wire has. 1 volt please help also when i test continuity at the white wire to the starter itself its showing ground

Assuming your ground wires are good; Have the battery load tested. Free at most FLAPS. I just had a cart in showing the same symptoms. Battery showed 13 v at the solenoid + but dipped to 3.5v across the secondary terminal when activated.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
josuen
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2000 gas club car not cranking

it was the starter it was grounded out internally thanks for the info though.
josuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car