lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2019, 06:02 PM   #131
Tyler_Veasey
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 2008 CC Carryall Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by linden View Post
Are those deangelis diamond logos?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes, surprised anyone would recognize it.
Tyler_Veasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-06-2019, 01:02 PM   #132
swb713
Gone Wild

Columbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by swb713 View Post

Thank you CP241.
Yes ... I guess mine is a little different as it is only a CarryAll 1, and not the 'Turf' version.
I have the stock size 18x8.5x8 on there right now. I was just admiring the look of the larger tire size without the lift kit.
This is just a work horse for me, as I work at an RV Dealership that is approximately 16 acres and I am all over this place, all the time.

I have another cart at home that I am working on. It is a 2007 Columbia ParCar that I just rewired to the schematic of a Precident IQ. I was having issues with the controller, so I just installed an Altrax 48500 XCT. Finally got it turning and now to strip everything down and start cleaning it up from the ground up.

Here is a picture of my CarryAll and my sad little PacrCar (as it was given to me free w/ no batteries. Looking to do a Li conversion to remidy that.)
I did find out today that 205/30/14s will fit on the stock CarryAll 1.
A co-worker sold me a set of wheels with brand new tires for a couple hundred dollars.

Now it's time to clean it all up so that it might look 1/2 as good as BlueDubPirate's.

Your cart came out looking Awesome BlueDub.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190828_093639.jpg (160.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190906_104926.jpg (177.2 KB, 0 views)
swb713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:24 PM   #133
BlueDubPirate
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by swb713 View Post
I did find out today that 205/30/14s will fit on the stock CarryAll 1.
A co-worker sold me a set of wheels with brand new tires for a couple hundred dollars.

Now it's time to clean it all up so that it might look 1/2 as good as BlueDubPirate's.

Your cart came out looking Awesome BlueDub.
Wheels look great! Thanks for the compliment. I love these carryalls and hope you enjoy yours.
BlueDubPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 12:56 PM   #134
popeye46
Not Yet Wild

Gretat rebuild. I have a 2000 CC carryall and want to do basically the same to it, will be following yours to get ideas. I wanted to upgrade the front cowl but have been told they are unique on the carryall and the newer ones that look better won't fit. don't want to buy one and find out that I can't modify it. Keep up the great work.
popeye46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car