lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-24-2020, 03:54 PM   #1
ATrain
Gone Wild

Smile Wiring Diagram

Found this - Enjoy

ATrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-24-2020, 08:44 PM   #2
ATrain
Gone Wild

Default Re: Wiring Diagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
Found this - Enjoy

This seems like a good sticky candidate...anyone know how?
Old 07-23-2021, 05:57 AM   #3
sgremp
Not Yet Wild

Any idea what the two yellow wires that go to the solenoid are? Hard to gather from the picture.
sgremp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 10:33 AM   #4
ATrain
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgremp View Post
Any idea what the two yellow wires that go to the solenoid are? Hard to gather from the picture.
They might be the wires in the upper left corner (48v) where it says yellow.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:45 AM   #5
netskillz
Not Yet Wild

ATrain, how can I order one of the icon cables, or when will you have more available, message me if I can get one from ya. thx. Serial RS232 to Molex 4-Circuit
netskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 04:58 AM   #6
sgremp
Not Yet Wild

After the upper left yellow goes to the fuse it comes out at the run/tow switch showing red, these are yellow and both connected to the + terminal on the solenoid…really not sure and they’re wrapped so I can’t easily follow them to the source. When I installed my navitas, I had to move the solenoid and those wires are stretched to the max to get to new location, hoping to add a little slack but want to know the right gauge and type of wire first…also in the interim just to know what they do in case it snaps before I get a chance to add some slack to it. Very annoying they didn’t add an extra inch of wire on those, if anyone knows please chime in!
sgremp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:55 PM   #7
Ramjet1007
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

I was unable to see the attachment in the post by ATrain. I have attached a wiring schematic for an LvTong here which should be identical to the Icon and Advanced EV. Hope this helps out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LvTong A627 wiring exploded view.pdf (6.64 MB, 0 views)
Ramjet1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 02:15 PM   #8
jbloomfield
Not Yet Wild

Does anyone have an updated wiring diagram for a 2022 40L? It looks like Icon/LVTONG have switched controllers and it's now a LVTONG controller rather than Toyota NEOS.
jbloomfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 03:17 PM   #9
Richigou27
Not Yet Wild

I too am looking for the updated wiring diagram. I bought a navitas motor controller for icon, but because they changed motor controllers the new wiring harness doesn’t fit.

I talked to my dealer where I purchased it and asked if I could rewire it to a 23pin harness, they said not to chance it. They heard someone tried doing it but didn’t work.

Would like to compare the neos diagram to the LVTONG diagram and see if the wire colors match up
Richigou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:41 AM   #10
Richigou27
Not Yet Wild

I was able to get my hands on it. I worked on mapping the wires from the 35 to the 23 pin. I was able to map everything but 4 wires.

The 23 pin diagram Clearly shows the motor heat sensors, but not in the 35 pin diagram. Most of it is in Chinese.

Im trying to figure out where the grey wires go.

Let me know if you guys have any thoughts on this.
Richigou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon