lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-15-2014, 09:28 PM   #1
4LAFFS
Not Yet Wild

Default Curtis SW80 and controller

Hide all the women and children. It's gotten ugly!!! Attached is the pictures of what I'm talking about. I'm doing a significant upgrade. I had to replace the input shaft on my Imaginative Mfg. That was a pain. In the process I found out I had to upgrade motors. If you upgrade the motor you gotta do the controller… I'm sure you see where this is going. I finally got the controller hooked up properly. Then I had to "best guess" the solenoid. The guy that sold the controller and solenoid (Curtis SW80) said I had to rerun the F/R to a toggle he supplied. After 30 minutes of "all you gotta do is…" I laughed because I knew it'd screw it up. Can someone tell me if the solenoid looks right. And which orange wire I need to make the reverse. The green was supplied so that was easy. This is only the start. Take a look and give me some best guesses. On the bright side my 12 year old learned that his dad really can curse and is human!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (149.0 KB, 0 views)
4LAFFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-15-2014, 09:36 PM   #2
4LAFFS
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Curtis SW80 and controller

Here's another pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (164.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-15-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
4LAFFS
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Curtis SW80 and controller

Here is a picture of all the orange wires I cut looking for the magical one that would work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (155.5 KB, 0 views)

Tags
ezgo, forward/reverse switch, soleniod wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts