lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-13-2016, 10:01 PM   #1
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default RXV wire harness ?

I need a new main wire harness for a 2008 rxv,.

Original part number was 601969. Apparently they are no longer available and the number is no longer good.

Now is see part number 614529 is the number for a 2010 and 2013.

So i guess i need one of these. Can anyone tell me where i can buy one?

Where i live, there is 1 dealer, that is terrible at customer service. They only want to build and sell high end aftermarket bodies on ezgo frames.

I tried ezgo.com, but get zero search results
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2016, 07:43 AM   #2
Davey11A
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV wire harness ?

Call EZ-GO Parts

(877) 394-6727
Davey11A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 07:49 AM   #3
Davey11A
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

You order the harness from EZ-GO

https://shop.ezgo.com/golf-cart/wiri...s.html?ps=1000
Davey11A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 11:36 AM   #4
catmcaw
Gone Wild

Order 1-14-16 thur 1-19-16 and use sale code MLK16, you will get 15% off plus free shipping on orders over $100.
catmcaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 02:35 PM   #5
cdressel
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Smokey,
I thought you were some kind of cart dealer or cart repair facility. In your posts, you mentions your "customers".

If so, maybe you could be able to get an even larger discount? Better yet, maybe some EZGO factory service training is in order.

Chuck
cdressel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 02:48 PM   #6
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Harness I found was 603801 and it was replaced by 631070.. Says for 2008 and up but they are proud of it.. I would probably still call them and confirm it will work with your controller.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 08:15 PM   #7
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the tips guys.

Chuck--- I do have a repair shop and also refurbish and sell carts, Mostly club cars. I did go back to Augusta and went thru the club car training. I loved that! I also have sources for most parts, EXCEPT ezgo oem parts.

I have been refurbishing Rxvs, but as far as troubleshooting them, some of it seems like a crap shoot. There is at least 12 previous posts here, with a similar problem of the cart not going when key switch is turned on.

I have been advised that the ezgo training is not very good. and i am being nice at that statement.

As far as the rxv troubleshooting, it seems the service manual expects you to have access to 2 carts, a working parts cart, to remove parts and try on the non working cart, and that is troubleshooting?

The ezgo dealer here that went out of biz this summer, was terrible, now we have a replacement dealer that is more into selling these custom ford truck and shelby bodies, mounted on rxv frames. Their parts dept and customer service is not friendly to people like me that repair carts.

Anyway, i am looking for a source to buy oem ezgo parts since i am seeing more and more rxv's.

The majority of what i learn, is on this forum, from these guys that are kind enough to spend their time and knowledge with others.

So now i am looking for the main wire harness, and i guess the only game in town is from ezgo.com.

I want to learn as much as i can about these rxv's thats why i am always asking and looking for info on them.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks again everyone for the input, and advice
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:34 AM   #8
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Sts, there are other sources for that harness that are Oem and cheaper than ezgo but I would still check with them on the correct number.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO