lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2017, 08:17 PM   #11
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Default Re: RXV Speed/Torque Upgrade - Controller Options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sltintexas View Post
I talked Navitas and a dealer in Austin. He is currently testing on his curtis controller cart. Interested in hearing his results. One thing to add is that they will have a dial that you can adjust high speed down which i would love for when I let my kids drive.
I have seen and used the controller, it works well, Not only does it have OTF, it also has bluetooth
rockfordpi is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2017, 07:14 AM   #12
Notocer
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

How is the installation of this controller? Plug and play or need minor adjustments to fit?
Notocer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:42 PM   #13
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Oh yeah, and which rxv does it fit? The Danaher, or the Curtis model? (Hint: they dont just interchange, the main difference is the main controller plug pin count and size)
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:58 PM   #14
delete1616
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Looking at the website it looks like they have a harness for either 😁
delete1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:07 PM   #15
delete1616
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Any more info on the 600 amp controller? They have it listed on their website and even some documentation but the guy I talked to from Navitas said they are still in beta testing with dealers. Fingers crossed this is coming soon 🤞
delete1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:59 PM   #16
andrewuk311
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by badv10 View Post
I have installed both of these controllers already on both of our shop carts to help them with the beta testing and we are now set up to sell them if anyone is interested. We will be publishing some 1/8th mile times and 0-19mph times soon. Also some dyno numbers as well. With the much added torque, we will now add higher rear end gears to our cart. This new Navitas controller is 600 amps.
So what did you think of the controller during the beta test? Seeing the price is very reasonable compared to the ezgo, would you recommend it?
andrewuk311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:00 AM   #17
Mr Golf Carts
Not Yet Wild

We are a golf cart sales, service, parts and accessories dealer and we sell the Navitas controllers. We currently stock the 600 amp controller for RXV.
Mr Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:01 AM   #18
Mr Golf Carts
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notocer View Post
How is the installation of this controller? Plug and play or need minor adjustments to fit?
It's pretty much plug and play.
Mr Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 08:09 PM   #19
Steve390Gold
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Golf Carts View Post
We are a golf cart sales, service, parts and accessories dealer and we sell the Navitas controllers. We currently stock the 600 amp controller for RXV.
How much would a navitas rxv controller set me back for a 2012 model (Danaher)?
Steve390Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:39 PM   #20
mlbss0101
Not Yet Wild

I put the Navitas 600amp speed contoller on my 2016 EZGO RXV. Not lifted because I wanted speed. I did put a little larger than stock wheels and tires. I use the Navitas dealer app to program it. I saw somone post that you have to be a dealer and it cost 1000 or 1200. Not true. I just emailed them and sent my play store email address to them and they sent me link to install the app. Its bluetooth and works perfectly. Also has a speedometer to monitor speed. I have mine set at 35mph and clocked 32mph with no high speed motor on flat ground. You do need to be careful because down a hill you easily get over 40mph. The controller also comes with a panel to mount to your dash to adjust speed, ragan and acceleration. It also can be locked out via key or dealer app for your kids to drive it at lower speeds. The speed clip is a waste of time in my opinion. Just thought I would settle on the miss information campaign about navitas controller and dealer app. Good luck. Wear a helmet!!!!
mlbss0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO