lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2021, 05:10 AM   #1
BigPimpin
Not Yet Wild

Default 2016 Freedom TXT - Oil Pressure Light Wire

I bought this cart factory new in 2016. Never had a problem with it. Last week I noticed a white wire hanging down, almost touching the ground. I’m pretty sure it’s the wire for the oil pressure light, since that’s the only thing I can find that has quit working. Where do I plug this back in at? Thanks!
BigPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-14-2021, 09:11 PM   #2
BigPimpin
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2016 Freedom TXT - Oil Pressure Light Wire

Nevermind. I found it. There’s a oil pressure switch tucked in and hidden under the skid plate. Going to change the oil because the easiest way to get my hand in there is with the oil filter off. I called the place that’s an hour away where I bought my last two brand new golf carts from (since 2014) and they wouldn’t just let me ask the mechanic. They insisted I bring it back for a service. Guaranteed I won’t buy one from them again. That was a simple question that would have taken about 10 seconds to answer. Hope this helps someone else some day. Ezgo should have never ran that wire where they did. Any little stick that sticks up could catch it. I’m signing off for a few more years, hopefully. Good luck.
BigPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO