lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2021, 08:32 AM   #1
Scott quail
Gone Wild

Default 07 st-480 2 gang micro switch

Does anybody know where I can buy a 2 gang micro switch for this cart. EZ-GO doesnt sell it anymore. Or is there a way around this setup? I cannot seem to find a replacement anywhere. OEM part number is 75652G01.
Scott quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-24-2021, 03:28 PM   #2
Fordtrucknut
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 07 st-480 2 gang micro switch

is it the forward neutral reverse rocker switch on the panel? or the switch with the little arm on it in the engine area? google search showed both under the same part number..

If it is the FNR rocker switch then any DPDT (double pole double throw) square base switch will work.

If it is the switch in the engine area, then they have an industry standard mounting holes, it is either two off set holes or two even set holes near the bottom.
I just replaced mine with a random one I had in my stash pile of old automotive parts, works great.
Fordtrucknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:48 PM   #3
Scott quail
Gone Wild

Thanks. I ended up doing a retro fit with 2 micro.switches and a paper clip. Took forever to realize they are reverse activating. So one switch activates the starter gen and the other kills the coil.
Scott quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 12:56 PM   #4
Skillz Construction
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I have a bad micro switch in my St-480 also. Do you have the part numbers or any pictures of what you used since the switch is not available anywhere? Or has anyone else found any other replacement options? Thanks!
Skillz Construction is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO