lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
plowman
Getting Wild

Default two of my carts!

just thuoght I would show you guys two of my own carts. the black one is street leagle. vtwin. tack auto meter gauges. custom leather seats. dual ex. gears.hid lights. this cart will cruise at 55mph and has been clocked at 62 by the local po po. in the summer I drive this cart back and fourth to work. 80 miles round trip. and gets 50 mpg..the silver one has custom paint hand made leather seats.wood dash. vtwin. monster stainles tip to match my truck. hid lights. no gears and does 45mph. but will hold the tires up for a city block.....have fun cartin...brraaaaap!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dons cart 12 20 07 003.jpg (152.9 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg dons cart 12 20 07 006.jpg (144.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg dons cart 12 20 07 004.jpg (148.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg dons cart 12 20 07 008.jpg (147.6 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg randy weleskys cart 001.jpg (150.4 KB, 110 views)
plowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
turnagainhardcore
Gone Wild

Default Re: two of my carts!

Looking good!! That last pic looks alot like one i did in the past. .just minus the monster tip coming out the rear!! On your sight there is a little blurb at the bottom of the big block page about a even bigger big block in the works. Is that still going on?? I would like to hear more about it.

Mike
turnagainhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #3
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Nice carts!!!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowman View Post
just thuoght I would show you guys two of my own carts. the black one is street leagle. vtwin. tack auto meter gauges. custom leather seats. dual ex. gears.hid lights. this cart will cruise at 55mph and has been clocked at 62 by the local po po. in the summer I drive this cart back and fourth to work. 80 miles round trip. and gets 50 mpg..the silver one has custom paint hand made leather seats.wood dash. vtwin. monster stainles tip to match my truck. hid lights. no gears and does 45mph. but will hold the tires up for a city block.....have fun cartin...brraaaaap!!
Plowman..Great to see your posts/pix's. Please.....Please...Please tell me how You get the front tires off the ground ! (I'd settle for it just on "Launch")! I have a G16, Vangaurd 23 hp, advanced timing key, 12"x 8" rims with 23" tall tires in the rear. (look at my build on "lowered cars..The Madness has begun"). What "settings" did you use for the secondary preload ? If stock is "B3" would a "tighter" or "softer preload help ? Any help would be FANTASTIC, I am in a "short" build time for a show and was going to work this weekend at the shop trying all combinations. But there is nothing like "learning" from someone that's been thru the process. Thanks Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2008_0113Image0006 (Small).JPG (70.9 KB, 53 views)
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #5
carolinasled
Dum Spiro Spero

Cool carts.....Does the wiper work or is it for looks?
carolinasled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
craig tn
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Great looking carts !!
craig tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:17 PM   #7
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

nice looking yamaha's carolinsled the wiper works by hand look on the back side of the windshield..
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:47 PM   #8
hotwatermusic
Gone Wild

the wife walked in the office and caught me with my pants down. she thought i was looking at some sites i shouldnt be, but then noticed i was looking at don plowmans carts
hotwatermusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:21 PM   #9
plowman
Getting Wild

thanks guys and yes I do have a new moter. its a 650cc rotary engine. smaller alot to the vtwin and makes 90hp @9000.when I get the proto done I will have the kit on the market soon. also will have vids for you guys. it should run 100+. I will find out soon.brraaaaaaap!
plowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:57 PM   #10
turnagainhardcore
Gone Wild

Thats wicked. . funny part is I was talking about a rotary engine with one of my tuner friends thinking how cool and smooth one of those would be in a golf cart. Keep me updated i might just have to be the first to get my hands on it!!!
turnagainhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha